Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Gallery is 'On the Ropes'


Firstly, I want to thank anyone and everyone who has helped to make Stone Griffin Gallery one of the longest-standing businesses in Downtown Campbell.

With the current state of the economy, the Gallery is on the ropes, and I am putting out a plea for your support.

February is, historically, a slow month. Unfortunately, it is in this February that I find myself in dire straits to determine whether I am able to keep the Gallery open, or be forced to close my doors after 17 years. 
Stone Griffin Gallery  Inside / Outside View

Many of our customers have been pointing out artwork they are interested in and would love to see in their home or business. Now is the time to pick up that piece you've had your eye on!

Of course, I will offer some very special pricing. Up to 70% Off Selected Pieces! 
This is a great opportunity for you to own beautiful artwork at a great price, and help keep the Stone Griffin Gallery in business...a win-win!

Please come in and shop if you can, as soon as you can — and please spread the word.

I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment